RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

rounded corners

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

rounded corners matt-nc 27 Jul 21:43
  rounded corners sam ende 27 Jul 22:19
matt-nc
2005-07-27 21:43:51 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

rounded corners

I'm trying to make rounded corners using the tutorial below with Gaussian Blur IIR and Levels 119-1-135:

http://gug.sunsite.dk/tutorials/rounded-corners/

It works when I put a black rectangle on a white background but not when I try to put a white rectangle on a dark tan (B9BA9E) background.

It also doesn't seem to work when I try to apply that to a rectangle on a transparent layer.

I'm trying to create a white box with two rounded corners and a shadow on all sides on a dark tan background. Is there something I am doing wrong or another way to achieve the same goal?

Thanks, Matt

sam ende
2005-07-27 22:19:28 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

rounded corners

On Wednesday 27 July 2005 20:43, matt-nc wrote:

I'm trying to create a white box with two rounded corners and a shadow on all sides on a dark tan background. Is there something I am doing wrong or another way to achieve the same goal?

there is a script-fu tool under script-fu/decor/rounded corners, have you tried that ? you could bucket fill the background layer with your desired colour and because you only want two rounded corners use a square layer half the size to mask the corners you do not want. does that make sense ?

sammi