RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Blending Images?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

5 of 5 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Blending Images? Katie 13 Jul 05:40
  Blending Images? Nicholas 14 Jul 23:06
   Blending Images? Nicholas 15 Jul 00:04
  Blending Images? nuno alexandre 15 Jul 02:44
  Blending Images? sam ende 15 Jul 11:24
Katie
2005-07-13 05:40:29 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Blending Images?

I have been skimming the tutorials, but I can't find anything that might tell me how to blend images. Is there a way to do this with gimp? If there is, please tell me. Oh, and it might be better to e-mail me a Katielovesart@aol.com because I truthfully have no idea what I'm doing and probably won't be able to find this thread again. Thank you in advance for all of your help!

-Katie

Nicholas
2005-07-14 23:06:37 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Blending Images?

Katie wrote:

I have been skimming the tutorials, but I can't find anything that might tell me how to blend images. Is there a way to do this with gimp? If there is, please tell me. Oh, and it might be better to e-mail me a Katielovesart@aol.com because I truthfully have no idea what I'm doing and probably won't be able to find this thread again. Thank you in advance for all of your help!

-Katie

Nicholas
2005-07-15 00:04:57 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Blending Images?

I had another look at this link I had book-marked and posted in reply to the above message; it is really not suitable at all. Sorry for the misinformation everyone...

http://luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/digital-blending.shtml

nuno alexandre
2005-07-15 02:44:43 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Blending Images?

Katie wrote:

I have been skimming the tutorials, but I can't find anything that might tell me how to blend images. Is there a way to do this with gimp?

Hi Katie, Yes there is a way - or several ways :) but you can try with this one:
http://www.gimptalk.com/forum.php?f=8 There are several tutorials there, some of which handle blending.

> If there is, please tell me. Oh, and it might be better to e-mail me a
> Katielovesart@aol.com because I truthfully have no idea what I'm doing and
> probably won't be able to find this thread again. Thank you in advance for all
> of your help!

I'll CC you this post as well .

sam ende
2005-07-15 11:24:25 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Blending Images?

On Wednesday 13 July 2005 04:40, Katie wrote:

hi, what do mean by blending images ?

sammi