RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

a:2:{i:0;s:9:"(unknown)";i:1;s:0:"";}

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

a:2:{i:0;s:9:"(unknown)";i:1;s:0:"";} Stacey Hawkins 07 Jun 23:10
  Eric P 08 Jun 01:50
Stacey Hawkins
2005-06-07 23:10:12 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

a:2:{i:0;s:9:"(unknown)";i:1;s:0:"";}

Hello, I am a PhotoShop user very interested in the Gimp. [Photoshop is the ONLY reason that I use Windows currently!!!!!!] I would gladly make the switch and provide lots of feedback and pointers to the open source community if someone can tell me how to configure 'short keys' to mirror Adobes. Is there a script available that can do this? Thanks to everyone, Stacey

Eric P
2005-06-08 01:50:38 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

There's a file called ps-menurc in (I think) a folder called 'etc' in Gimp's install directory. This file will map 100+ Photoshop key mappings for the Gimp.

Check here for directions on installing this file: http://epierce.freeshell.org/gimp/gimp_ps.php

Stacey Hawkins wrote:

Hello, I am a PhotoShop user very interested in the Gimp. [Photoshop is the ONLY reason that I use Windows currently!!!!!!] I would gladly make the switch and provide lots of feedback and pointers to the open source community if someone can tell me how to configure ‘short keys’ to mirror Adobes. Is there a script available that can do this? Thanks to everyone, Stacey