RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Sorry for some bothering stuff, and some issues with GIMP

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Sorry for some bothering stuff, and some issues with GIMP Erica 19 May 21:30
  Sorry for some bothering stuff, and some issues with GIMP Alan Horkan 22 May 00:34
   Sorry for some bothering stuff, and some issues with GIMP Michael Schumacher 22 May 15:25
Erica
2005-05-19 21:30:01 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

First of all, I'm sorry for the bother with some people about my HTML mail. And about msg bout my new email add, I'm sorry too. It was by accident. And about the GIMP, I use it to create Nokia themes graphics. Using the Nokia Theme Studio, and it asked me to configure a paint program. I made GIMP the default. but when the GIMP starts from Theme Studio, it says that the Script-fu extension is corrupt. And that the image viewing plugin is also corrupt. But when I launch it outside Nokia Theme Studio, it works. Is it GIMP's problem, or Nokia Theme Studio's? What do you guys think?

___________________________________________________________ How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com

Alan Horkan
2005-05-22 00:34:58 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

If you are on windows and you want to open the gimp from another program you need to make sure to use gimp-remote.exe rather than gimp.exe

Hope that help

--

Michael Schumacher
2005-05-22 15:25:25 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Alan Horkan wrote:

If you are on windows and you want to open the gimp from another program you need to make sure to use gimp-remote.exe rather than gimp.exe

This is a good advice, but I don't think it's going to help in this case...

HTH, Michael