RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

recording of commands

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

5 of 5 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

recording of commands kristin falck peña 18 May 10:47
  recording of commands Sven Neumann 18 May 21:43
   recording of commands kristin.pena@c2i.net 19 May 08:32
    recording of commands David Hodson 20 May 18:26
     recording of commands kristin falck peña 21 May 12:07
kristin falck peña
2005-05-18 10:47:24 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

recording of commands

I've been through the release notes/ news for gimp 2.3. No changes conserning beeing able to work with set of commands to record and perform on several pictures?
And maybe it's a silly question, not knowing nothing about programming, but couldn't it be made possible to mark more than one picture and then perform commands simultaniously? Or am I dreaming of the impossible? kristin

Sven Neumann
2005-05-18 21:43:24 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

recording of commands

Hi,

kristin falck peña writes:

No changes conserning beeing able to work with set of commands to record and perform on several pictures?

Noone is currently working on this but it is of course a long-term goal.

And maybe it's a silly question, not knowing nothing about programming, but couldn't it be made possible to mark more than one picture and then perform commands simultaniously?

You might find David's Batch Processor a useful plug-in.

Sven

kristin.pena@c2i.net
2005-05-19 08:32:24 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

recording of commands

And maybe it's a silly question, not knowing nothing about
programming, but couldn't it be made possible to mark more than one
picture and then perform commands simultaniously?

You might find David's Batch Processor a useful plug-in.

any such plug-in for gimp win users? From what I can see the DBP plug-in is only for linux?
thanx
kristin

David Hodson
2005-05-20 18:26:00 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

recording of commands

kristin.pena@c2i.net wrote:

[ ...David's Batch Processor ...]

any such plug-in for gimp win users? From what I can see the DBP plug-in is only for linux?

I've just updated the page.
(http://members.ozemail.com.au/~hodsond/dbp.html) It now contains links to download the precompiled Win32 version(s). (Thanks to Michael Schumacher for sending me those files.) Let me know if there're any problems.

kristin falck peña
2005-05-21 12:07:51 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

recording of commands

thanks alot, I'll see if I can make this work! :-)
kristin

David Hodson wrote:

kristin.pena@c2i.net wrote:

[ ...David's Batch Processor ...]

I've just updated the page.
(http://members.ozemail.com.au/~hodsond/dbp.html) It now contains links to download the precompiled Win32 version(s). (Thanks to Michael Schumacher for sending me those files.) Let me know if there're any problems.