RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Set default resize method

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Set default resize method Mikhail Ramendik 07 May 23:07
  Set default resize method Michael Schumacher 08 May 13:51
  Set default resize method Sven Neumann 09 May 01:50
  Set default resize method Carol Spears 09 May 03:07
Mikhail Ramendik
2005-05-07 23:07:01 UTC (about 19 years ago)

Hello,

I would like to set the default resize method to cubic rather than linear; I want the best quality and have enough CPU horsepower, so I need cubic, right?

I'm tired of switching the setting every time. Is there a way to change the default?

Michael Schumacher
2005-05-08 13:51:40 UTC (about 19 years ago)

Mikhail Ramendik wrote:

I would like to set the default resize method to cubic rather than linear; I want the best quality and have enough CPU horsepower, so I need cubic, right?

I'm tired of switching the setting every time. Is there a way to change the default?

Yep, this is in the preferences.

HTH, Michael

Sven Neumann
2005-05-09 01:50:16 UTC (about 19 years ago)

Hi,

Mikhail Ramendik writes:

Go to the Preferences dialog and change the default to Cubic ?!

Sven

Carol Spears
2005-05-09 03:07:07 UTC (about 19 years ago)

On Sun, May 08, 2005 at 01:07:01AM +0400, Mikhail Ramendik wrote:

Hello,

File -->Preferences

i could be more specific than that but i already did that on my web site.

carol