RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Help with motif used as 'brush' - how to drop & anchor them?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Help with motif used as 'brush' - how to drop & anchor them? Zebz Brown via gimp-user-list 11 Aug 16:09
  Help with motif used as 'brush' - how to drop & anchor them? s7habo 18 Aug 09:24
Zebz Brown via gimp-user-list
2018-08-11 16:09:04 UTC (over 5 years ago)

Can anyone please help me? I've just started learning Gimp 2.10.4 for fabric design. I successfully isolated a design motif (a seashell) and saved it as a brush, hoping, using track direction, to drop this motif in several places around my design (with the option to alter its size). I can't seem to get a motif to 'drop' and stay in place with a mouse click. The tutorial I am following seems to show this working really well just with a left mouse click, but it won't work for me. How can I do this please, so I can 'drop' many seashells across my design? THANK YOU!

2018-08-18 09:24:53 UTC (over 5 years ago)
postings

Can anyone please help me? I've just started learning Gimp 2.10.4 for fabric design. I successfully isolated a design motif (a seashell) and saved it as a brush, hoping, using track direction, to drop this motif in
several places around my design (with the option to alter its size). I can't seem to get a motif to 'drop' and stay in place with a mouse click.
The tutorial I am following seems to show this working really well just
with a left mouse click, but it won't work for me. How can I do this please, so I can 'drop' many seashells across my design? THANK YOU!

Hi,

Can you please show an example of what you want to do and the address of the tutorial you follow?