RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

GIMP

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

GIMP Jessica O'Connell via gimp-user-list 13 Jul 18:23
  GIMP Ben Oliver via gimp-user-list 14 Jul 18:48
  GIMP Michael Natterer 14 Jul 18:57
Jessica O'Connell via gimp-user-list
2018-07-13 18:23:00 UTC (almost 6 years ago)

GIMP

Gimp team,

I just want to express my gratitude for the magnificent GIMP program and all the work you have put into it. I use it every day and continually find new features. I know this is a labor of love since you aren't paid for all the time you invest and I'm certain you get lots of ungrateful, complaining emails. So I just want you to know that there are people out here who are very grateful and appreciate all that you do. Thank you, thank you.

Blessings, Jessica

Ben Oliver via gimp-user-list
2018-07-14 18:48:03 UTC (almost 6 years ago)

GIMP

On 18-07-13 14:23:00, Jessica O'Connell via gimp-user-list wrote:

Gimp team,

I just want to express my gratitude for the magnificent GIMP program and all the work you have put into it. I use it every day and continually find new features. I know this is a labor of love since you aren't paid for all the time you invest and I'm certain you get lots of ungrateful, complaining emails. So I just want you to know that there are people out here who are very grateful and appreciate all that you do. Thank you, thank you.

Blessings, Jessica

Seconded. It's a brilliant piece of software. I use it several times a week at work and at home, and it's never come up short.

Thanks devs!

Michael Natterer
2018-07-14 18:57:23 UTC (almost 6 years ago)

GIMP

On Fri, 2018-07-13 at 14:23 -0400, Jessica O'Connell via gimp-user-list wrote:

Gimp team,

I just want to express my gratitude for the magnificent GIMP program and
all the work you have put into it. I use it every day and continually find
new features. I know this is a labor of love since you aren't paid for all
the time you invest and I'm certain you get lots of ungrateful, complaining
emails. So I just want you to know that there are people out here who are
very grateful and appreciate all that you do. Thank you, thank you.

Thank you Jessica!

If we had a GIMP office, you mail would now be in a frame on the wall, a golden frame!

Kind regards, Mitch