RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Fedora 28, RawTherapee, and GIMP 2.10 flatpak - install dir's??

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Fedora 28, RawTherapee, and GIMP 2.10 flatpak - install dir's?? BlurryBits 28 Jun 00:19
  Fedora 28, RawTherapee, and GIMP 2.10 flatpak - install dir's?? Macr 05 Jul 03:17
2018-06-28 00:19:56 UTC (almost 6 years ago)
postings

Hi folks.

So I'm having issues getting RawTherapee to find GIMP 2.10, on Fedora 28.

Both apps are installed and working fine by themselves, but I'm guessing there's been changes to the directory structure for these flatpaks?? The checkbox for GIMP in RT, and none of my command lines are finding it.

I made no special changes to install dir's, so wherever the default is, it should be there.

Any help would be awesome, thanks!

2018-07-05 03:17:30 UTC (almost 6 years ago)
postings

Hi folks.

So I'm having issues getting RawTherapee to find GIMP 2.10, on Fedora 28.

Both apps are installed and working fine by themselves, but I'm guessing there's been changes to the directory structure for these flatpaks??
The checkbox for GIMP in RT, and none of my command lines are finding it.

I made no special changes to install dir's, so wherever the default is, it should be there.

Any help would be awesome, thanks!

Let's add plugins and Corel AfterShot Pro as well.

I can't install wavelet sharpen plugin and Corel wants an external editor and I can't find where GIMP 2.10.2 is located and it isn't usr/bin, that is for sure.

I'm not sure if this new flatpak system was rigourously tested for what people require once it is installed.

Macr