RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

ray-like text in gimp

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

ray-like text in gimp modao 06 Nov 13:25
2017-11-06 13:25:22 UTC (over 6 years ago)
postings

ray-like text in gimp

Hello everyone,

For a long time I've been trying to find to find a solution to the problem that's been puzzling me. So far with no luck so I decided to ask here. I'm an English teacher an I wanted to update one of the boardgames I have to be able to use it with my students. To do so I need to be able to arrange a list of words (say about eighty), each in a new line, in a ray-like fashion around a circle. I've seen many tutorials showing how to do something similar along the path of a circle but here it would have to be like rays instead. I'm attaching a picture of what I'm aiming for. I imagine I could do that by tranforming the subsequent words by say 1 degree but I am looking for a solution which would allow for the circle to be editable, by typing/pasting the whole list of words. I'd be really grateful for any tips how to do that.