RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Fixed size select

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 8 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

CAPbQyUT33c94qRSam7=J5xvMUX... 02 Jun 09:03
  CAPbQyUS9w_FfxOwj+EBF4-2J3E... 02 Jun 09:03
   CAPbQyUTeZ+fn1X0agwEdgD14pE... 02 Jun 09:03
    CAPbQyUTYfgTa8gVReysDj1cPyv... 02 Jun 09:03
     Fixed size select Justice Taiwan 02 Jun 09:02
      Fixed size select xemoth@gmx.com 02 Jun 10:40
      Fixed size select Ofnuts 03 Jun 19:19
       Fixed size select Justice Taiwan 04 Jun 08:12
Justice Taiwan
2017-06-02 09:02:48 UTC (almost 7 years ago)

Fixed size select

Is there a way to set a fixed size in select, a select mask, so that each crop from the select would get exactly same size? Thanks in advance for advice.

xemoth@gmx.com
2017-06-02 10:40:10 UTC (almost 7 years ago)

Fixed size select

Is there a way to set a fixed size in select, a select mask, so that each crop from the select would get exactly same size? Thanks in advance for advice.

Select the crop tool

Set the required fixed size

Edit->Preferences-Tool options and save now

Owen

Ofnuts
2017-06-03 19:19:16 UTC (almost 7 years ago)

Fixed size select

On 06/02/17 11:02, Justice Taiwan wrote:

See the Tool options dialog when the Rectangle select is activated. There is a "Fixed" selector in which one options is "Size". You can enter the required size below it: "400x300".

You can save this kind of settings individually using the diskette icon at the bottom of the Tool options dialog, and reload them using the icon right next to it.

Justice Taiwan
2017-06-04 08:12:58 UTC (almost 7 years ago)

Fixed size select

Thanks it work and I saved icon with label: 'my select'. I can easily click restore when need normal select. Just indulge a thought, will it be possible to have my 'select icon' added to the toolbox? A default and a customized existed together.

On Jun 4, 2017 03:19, "Ofnuts" wrote:

On 06/02/17 11:02, Justice Taiwan wrote:

See the Tool options dialog when the Rectangle select is activated. There

is a "Fixed" selector in which one options is "Size". You can enter the required size below it: "400x300".

You can save this kind of settings individually using the diskette icon at the bottom of the Tool options dialog, and reload them using the icon right next to it.

_______________________________________________ gimp-user-list mailing list
List address: gimp-user-list@gnome.org List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list