RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

arrow

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

arrow J.W.J. Geenen 12 Jan 15:10
  arrow Steve Stavropoulos 12 Jan 15:51
  arrow David Neary 12 Jan 17:40
J.W.J. Geenen
2005-01-12 15:10:57 UTC (over 19 years ago)

arrow

Hi,

Sometimes i need an arrow. An arrow is a straight line ending in an arrow-point. -------->
Up till now I found not a gimp tool on my gimp version. On the net i found 'the graphics muse tools'.

To download the code I must type the following commands: export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@graphics-muse.com:/cvs/gfxmuse cvs login
cvs checkout -r V2_0_0-1 GFXMuseTools cvs checkout GFXMuseData

The first line gave this error: tcsh: export: Command not found. Indeed a man command confirmed the export verb is not available.

What is wrong and how can I download this graphic arrows program? Are there other solutions for this arrow problem?

Thanks

Jan Geenen geenenjw@planet.nl

Steve Stavropoulos
2005-01-12 15:51:21 UTC (over 19 years ago)

arrow

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, J.W.J. Geenen wrote:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@graphics-muse.com:/cvs/gfxmuse

The first line gave this error: tcsh: export: Command not found.

In tcsh that line should be:
setenv CVSROOT :pserver:anonymous@graphics-muse.com:/cvs/gfxmuse

(I really have no idea though, about the software you are trying to install and its connection to gimp...)

David Neary
2005-01-12 17:40:44 UTC (over 19 years ago)

arrow

Hi,

J.W.J. Geenen wrote:

The first line gave this error: tcsh: export: Command not found. Indeed a man command confirmed the export verb is not available.

export is a sh (Bourne shell) built-in. It is common to use shell in makefiles - try running bash and trying the build again.

Cheers, Dave.