RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

crop window in 2.0.0

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

crop window in 2.0.0 Wayne Maeda 06 Nov 02:01
  crop window in 2.0.0 Michael Schumacher 06 Nov 12:19
   crop window in 2.0.0 Wayne Maeda 06 Nov 16:45
Wayne Maeda
2004-11-06 02:01:39 UTC (over 19 years ago)

crop window in 2.0.0

I'm using 2.0.0 now and can't figure out how to configure it so that the crop window is out of the way and not blocking the image everytime I use crop. It's very irritating. Any clues?

Thanks, Wayne

Michael Schumacher
2004-11-06 12:19:40 UTC (over 19 years ago)

crop window in 2.0.0

Wayne Maeda wrote:

I'm using 2.0.0 now and can't figure out how to configure it so that the crop window is out of the way and not blocking the image everytime I use crop. It's very irritating. Any clues?

You move it to the desired location once, and it will remeber this setting. Works fine with any decent window manager, and even on Win32.

HTH, Michael

Wayne Maeda
2004-11-06 16:45:50 UTC (over 19 years ago)

crop window in 2.0.0

On Saturday 06 November 2004 01:19 am, Michael Schumacher wrote:

Wayne Maeda wrote:

You move it to the desired location once, and it will remeber this setting. Works fine with any decent window manager, and even on Win32.

HTH,
Michael

Well, I've been moving it all over the screen each time I use crop and that doesn't seem to work. The crop window pops up in the middle of the screen every time I use it. I guess an upgrade is in order.

Thanks, Wayne