RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Is this going to be possible? (gimp-python batch printing)

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Is this going to be possible? (gimp-python batch printing) Richard Taylor 20 Oct 18:23
  Is this going to be possible? (gimp-python batch printing) Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris 20 Oct 17:53
   Is this going to be possible? (gimp-python batch printing) ivanova 06 Nov 12:35
    Is this going to be possible? (gimp-python batch printing) Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris 06 Nov 13:34
Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris
2004-10-20 17:53:00 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Yes, it is.

Mos of the part of loading images side by side, with a regular spacing I've done in my contact-sheet python script.

You will have to research the file_print_gimp call, which seems quite complex.

I will mail you mn\y contact plugin. I had uploaded it to bugzilla as well.

Reagards,
JS
->

On Wednesday 20 October 2004 14:23, Richard Taylor wrote:

Hi

Before I embark on learning all the bits I need to, I wonder if anyone can just confirm that my end point is possible.

I want to write a batch script that will take a collection of images, separate them into pairs and then for each pair:

- scale them to the same size and aspect ration - lay them out side-by-side with a small space between them - print them, setting various printer settings e.g. driver, paper size/type/orientation, centre vertically, scale image to specific size in cm, etc.

As I know Python better than I know scheme, I would like to do this using gimp-python.

Is this going to be possible?

Many thanks.

Richard

Richard Taylor
2004-10-20 18:23:47 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Hi

Before I embark on learning all the bits I need to, I wonder if anyone can just confirm that my end point is possible.

I want to write a batch script that will take a collection of images, separate them into pairs and then for each pair:

- scale them to the same size and aspect ration - lay them out side-by-side with a small space between them - print them, setting various printer settings e.g. driver, paper size/type/orientation, centre vertically, scale image to specific size in cm, etc.

As I know Python better than I know scheme, I would like to do this using gimp-python.

Many thanks.

Richard

ivanova
2004-11-06 12:35:43 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Could you send it to the list or to me as well? I'm also interested.

Thanks ;)

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:53:00 -0200 "Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris" wrote:

Yes, it is.

Mos of the part of loading images side by side, with a regular spacing I've done in my contact-sheet python script.

Reagards,
JS
->

Hi

Many thanks.

Richard

Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris
2004-11-06 13:34:02 UTC (over 19 years ago)

On Saturday 06 November 2004 09:35, ivanova wrote:

Could you send it to the list or to me as well? I'm also interested.

Thanks ;)

Here:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=30688&action=view

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:53:00 -0200

"Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris" wrote:

Yes, it is.

Reagards,
JS
->

Hi

Many thanks.

Richard