RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Script-fu paths example

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Script-fu paths example Philip Stubbs 12 Oct 10:31
  Script-fu paths example Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris 12 Oct 16:51
Philip Stubbs
2004-10-12 10:31:38 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Script-fu paths example

Sorry if this is a newbie question, but I am one;-)

I am trying to write a script to generate our company logo. I need to programatically generate a path that I can convert to a selection. Does anybody have a simple example script-fu that generates a path that I can use for inspiration?

I can't seem to get me head round the path function in script-fu, however, if I see it being used in context, I should be able to adapt it to my purpose.

Regards,

Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris
2004-10-12 16:51:28 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Script-fu paths example

On Tuesday 12 October 2004 05:31, Philip Stubbs wrote:

Sorry if this is a newbie question, but I am one;-)

I am trying to write a script to generate our company logo. I need to programatically generate a path that I can convert to a selection. Does anybody have a simple example script-fu that generates a path that I can use for inspiration?

I can't seem to get me head round the path function in script-fu, however, if I see it being used in context, I should be able to adapt it to my purpose.

Regards,

Hi there!

I've done it using Python-fu. The language is different than script-fu, but the function calls to the GIMP? PDB are just the same.

Check the scripts at http://hopey.nervo.org/~gwidion/gimp

These scripts were made for gimp-1.2.x , and I had not updated them because gimp-2.0 already does what the scripts do (mopstly). But I believe they might even run 8unmodified under gimp-2.0

Anyway, the path PDB is used there.