RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Scheme Script (Selecting,filling,duplicating,..)

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Scheme Script (Selecting,filling,duplicating,..) XarX 21 Feb 18:44
2015-02-21 18:44:27 UTC (about 9 years ago)
postings

Scheme Script (Selecting,filling,duplicating,..)

Hello gimp users,

I started creating a script which should do some actions for me, those that occur very often. But I'm totally new to scheme, so I have some problems finding and manipulating essential functions..

What the script should do:

0. Duplicate Input --- Input = Layer 0, Duplicate = Layer 1 0. Make 1px border around the black schematic in Layer 1 1. Select via color (black) on Layer 0 2. Fill the selected area with a pattern (paper) 3. Duplicate edited Layer 0
--- Duplicate = Layer 2
4. Use gauss-smoothing (5px) on Layer 2 [not limited to the selection] 5. Duplicate Layer 2
---(New one is Layer3)

Layer order should be: Layer 0 - Input with pattern
Layer 1 - Input with 1px black border Layer 2 - Shadow 1
Layer 3 - Shadow 2

{
6. Merge everything together (Layer 0 to 3) }
or
{
6. Merge Layer 2 and Layer 3
---(New Layer is Layer 2a)
7. Select on Layer 0 (The pixel in every corner) 8. Delete everything selected on Layer 2a 9. Merge Layer 0 to 2a together
}

Can someone help me with this? I gladly accept every help, so if you could point out some functions that I need or have a script that can do what I need - that'll be great!

I put an attachment on this post. There is the final result how it should look like. Background 01 and 02 (In the .xcf file) aren't in the script, as I don't want to Import any custom pictures.. that might be the next step, after this one works.

--- Some additional Info on the steps: 0. I want to have single line of pixel between the patterned input and the coming shadow. The input is a black schematic, some lines nothing more.

1. The input are black lines with a width of 5px. There is no background or whatsoever. Just black.

2. The selected are should be re-colored. And the basic pattern "Paper" does that perfectly. (I use the "Fill"-Tool and then "Pattern")

3. This one should be on top, as the other 2 Layers work as the "shadow".

4. That's the shadow of 3.

5. I want it to be a little bit darker, so duplicating is just fine.

6. Merge everything together is ok, but not the optimum.

other 6. Combine the two shadow layers to one.

7. I usually use the selection tool "Magic Wand / Fuzzy" on the four pixel discribed (Top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right)

8. This erases some parts of the shadow. Those that are "outside" of the input. --- This will always work, as long as the input is working as it should be..

9. Put everything together once more. I'll use the picture as a png later, therefor I don't need any more layers.