RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Local Help files for Gimp 2.8.14

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Local Help files for Gimp 2.8.14 Mark A. Martin 31 Dec 16:51
  Local Help files for Gimp 2.8.14 Michael Schumacher 31 Dec 16:58
Mark A. Martin
2014-12-31 16:51:58 UTC (over 9 years ago)

I just installed the latest Windows release, and the help application, but when accessing help from within the program, it goes to the web to get the help files. This is OK, as long as I'm connected, but obviously bad if I'm remote. There has not yet been a pdf release of help for this version, but is there a local help application that is accessible off-line? Thanks.

Mark A. Martin

Michael Schumacher
2014-12-31 16:58:53 UTC (over 9 years ago)

On 12/31/2014 05:51 PM, Mark A. Martin wrote:

I just installed the latest Windows release, and the help application, but when accessing help from within the program, it goes to the web to get the help files. This is OK, as long as I'm connected, but obviously bad if I'm remote. There has not yet been a pdf release of help for this version, but is there a local help application that is accessible off-line? Thanks.

Did you change the GIMP configuration to use the help files you have installed locally?

Regards,
Michael