RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Recording?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Recording? Michael Wagner 22 Sep 09:26
Recording? Calvin Spealman 22 Sep 12:07
  Recording? Sven Neumann 22 Sep 16:19
Michael Wagner
2004-09-22 09:26:18 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Recording?

Good morning,

Is it possible to record actions to use them later on different images? Something like Script-Fu only without programming?

Ciao Michael

---
Michael Wagner
www.callacd.com - Ihr persönlicher Downloadservice

Calvin Spealman
2004-09-22 12:07:43 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Recording?

Michael Wagner wrote:

Is it possible to record actions to use them later on different images? Something like Script-Fu only without programming?

Windows 3.x had something like this that worked for any Win32 application. it was actually very useful and kinda fun :-) I've missed it from time to time, and I wouldn't argue such a feature in the GIMP.

Sven Neumann
2004-09-22 16:19:46 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Recording?

Hi,

Calvin Spealman writes:

Michael Wagner wrote:

Windows 3.x had something like this that worked for any Win32 application. it was actually very useful and kinda fun :-) I've missed it from time to time, and I wouldn't argue such a feature in the GIMP.

X11 had such a feature that worked for any GTK+ 1.2 application [1]. It was actually very useful and kinda fun :-) If someone would port it to GTK+-2.x, that would probably be useful.

Sven

[1] http://www.gtk.org/~timj/gerd/