RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

15 million vs 15 hundred

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

15 million vs 15 hundred Carol Spears 07 Sep 19:14
Carol Spears
2004-09-07 19:14:48 UTC (over 19 years ago)

15 million vs 15 hundred

i am interested in corporate backed developers showing respect to volunteer back developers.

i am interested in maintaining (or starting) a relationship in which corporate funded developers treat volunteer funded developers equal.

my suggestion is that luis apologize for not taking the non-corporate funded developer more seriously.

for repentance and to be reminded not to do this again, the offending corporation should reimburse the volunteer funded foundation for the cost of the volunteer to get to the developer meeting.

and yes, perhaps one of the smarter and more interested gimp-users out there could whip up a page of statistics to show how unusable the original developer topic (file selector) is.

for those of you who have not had classes or experience with statistics. they are nice as you can invent them for whatever your needs are ...

carol