RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Free Hi-Res Gimp Screens

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Free Hi-Res Gimp Screens Sigmascape1@cs.com 01 Jun 23:01
  Free Hi-Res Gimp Screens Dave Neary 03 Jun 15:23
Sigmascape1@cs.com
2004-06-01 23:01:58 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Free Hi-Res Gimp Screens

Hi,

I just wanted to let you guys know that if any of you would like some high resolution screens of GIMP 2.0.1 running on Windows, I'll have a lot of them in the next few days. Also, can you provide me some places where these images may find a home (ie web sites)? At the moment, I can only provide Windows screens.

Also, I have noticed some threads about a gimp web server issue. Is this why I can't access gimp.org?

Thanks!

Mitch Featherston

Dave Neary
2004-06-03 15:23:12 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Free Hi-Res Gimp Screens

Hi,

Sigmascape1@cs.com wrote:

I just wanted to let you guys know that if any of you would like some high resolution screens of GIMP 2.0.1 running on Windows, I'll have a lot of them in the next few days. Also, can you provide me some places where these images may find a home (ie web sites)? At the moment, I can only provide Windows screens.

That's great! Unfortunately, right now we are having some web-server problems. The GIMP Users Group (http://gug.sunsite.dk) are interested in starting a screenshots section, you could offer some of your screenshots to them at gug-admin@sunsite.dk.

Also, you might request a personal gallery, and post your screenshots there.

Also, I have noticed some threads about a gimp web server issue. Is this why I can't access gimp.org?

Yes, but I'm afraid I don't know any specifics. The site should be back up now on a temporary server.

Cheers, Dave.