RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Font recognition errors in Gimp 2.0

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Font recognition errors in Gimp 2.0 Tom Cole 30 Mar 13:58
  Font recognition errors in Gimp 2.0 Simon Budig 30 Mar 14:59
Tom Cole
2004-03-30 13:58:32 UTC (about 20 years ago)

Hi,

I really like using the Aqua-pill plugin to make aqua buttons for web sites. But when I use some of the fonts I get an error message like this:

Error while executing (script-fu-aqua-pill-button "Distribution" 50 "Embargo" '(0 0 0) '(0 127 255) 10 10 1 1 TRUE TRUE TRUE)
ERROR: unbound variable (errobj RGBA_IMAGE)

What does this mean, and how can I get all the fonts to be recognised and work?

This is in GIMP 2.0

Cheers

Tom

Simon Budig
2004-03-30 14:59:18 UTC (about 20 years ago)

Tom Cole (tom@thesynapse.co.uk) wrote:

I really like using the Aqua-pill plugin to make aqua buttons for web sites. But when I use some of the fonts I get an error message like this:

Error while executing (script-fu-aqua-pill-button "Distribution" 50 "Embargo" '(0 0 0) '(0 127 255) 10 10 1 1 TRUE TRUE TRUE)
ERROR: unbound variable (errobj RGBA_IMAGE)

What does this mean, and how can I get all the fonts to be recognised and work?

The error apparently is not related to fonts. The script is not part of the standard gimp package and did not get some necessary changes (where did you get it from?).

The script uses some constants, that are no longer available in the GIMP, they have been adjusted slightly.

Open the script in an editor and replace all occurances of RGBA_IMAGE with RGBA-IMAGE. That should at least remove this particular error. Since I don't know the script, there might be other errors lurking in there, but it might just work afterwards.

Good luck, Simon