RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Genius Pensketch tablet

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Genius Pensketch tablet Galanthus 12 Feb 13:19
  Genius Pensketch tablet Galanthus 24 Feb 17:59
2010-02-12 13:19:36 UTC (over 14 years ago)
postings

Genius Pensketch tablet

I'm using a Genius Pensketch tablet 9x12 under Windows XP SP3 AMD Athlon 64x2 dual core 4200+ to run GIMP v2.6.8 and experience a problem with the pen mouse not drawing. The tablet mouse and all other mice draw okay. The pen mouse will move about and select buttons but will not draw in GIMP, Inkscape or Synfig but functions okay in Microsoft paint, Artrage and OpenOffice draw. The input device selection does not correct the problem. In GIMP (and Inkscape/Synfig)the moving arrow is missing on the X axis. Anyone any ideas how to rectify this problem?

2010-02-24 17:59:22 UTC (about 14 years ago)
postings

Genius Pensketch tablet

I'm using a Genius Pensketch tablet 9x12 under Windows XP SP3 AMD Athlon

64x2

dual core 4200+ to run GIMP v2.6.8 and experience a problem with the pen

mouse

not drawing. The tablet mouse and all other mice draw okay. The pen mouse

will

move about and select buttons but will not draw in GIMP, Inkscape or Synfig but functions okay in Microsoft paint, Artrage and OpenOffice draw. The input device selection does not correct the problem. In GIMP (and Inkscape/Synfig)the moving arrow is missing on the X axis. Anyone any ideas how to rectify this problem?

Problem solved. I received a driver for the mouse stylus pen via KYE systems

and can be downloaded from
http://download.geniusnet.com/2009/Tablet/Gimp_Beta.zip> I hope this information is beneficial to other users.