RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Brush size and my tablet

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

5 of 5 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Brush size and my tablet chronos@frayed.net 04 Feb 19:07
  Brush size and my tablet Daryl Lee 04 Feb 19:16
   Brush size and my tablet Carol Spears 04 Feb 22:09
    Brush size and my tablet Sven Neumann 04 Feb 22:56
     Brush size and my tablet Carol Spears 05 Feb 03:42
chronos@frayed.net
2004-02-04 19:07:49 UTC (about 20 years ago)

Brush size and my tablet

For some reason I cannot find where to change the brush size....is there a way. I can't believe something like that would be left out.

Also on an unrelated note, my JamStudio Tablet isn't working

http://vertexpc.com/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=103

It did work on 1.3, but now it "freezes" the open document not allowing any kind of selecting or drawing, even with the mouse after I try with my tablet.

I'm currently running Gimp 2.0-pre2 on XP pro

thanks

Daryl Lee
2004-02-04 19:16:35 UTC (about 20 years ago)

Brush size and my tablet

The brush selector has brushes of different sizes. In the brush options, click on the brush icon. It hides the selector. It wasn't obvious to me, either.

Daryl
On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 13:07, chronos@frayed.net wrote:

For some reason I cannot find where to change the brush size....is there a way. I can't believe something like that would be left out.

It did work on 1.3, but now it "freezes" the open document not allowing any kind of selecting or drawing, even with the mouse after I try with my tablet.

thanks

Carol Spears
2004-02-04 22:09:03 UTC (about 20 years ago)

Brush size and my tablet

Hi,
On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 01:16:35PM -0500, Daryl Lee wrote:

The brush selector has brushes of different sizes. In the brush options, click on the brush icon. It hides the selector. It wasn't obvious to me, either.

Daryl
On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 13:07, chronos@frayed.net wrote:

there is a brush editor also, although finding it can be difficult. select the "Untitled" brush in the brush dialog and then the edit button in that window and a brush editor will show itself.

carol

Sven Neumann
2004-02-04 22:56:04 UTC (about 20 years ago)

Brush size and my tablet

Hi,

Carol Spears writes:

there is a brush editor also, although finding it can be difficult. select the "Untitled" brush in the brush dialog and then the edit button in that window and a brush editor will show itself.

Probably easier to use the "New" button instead.

Sven

Carol Spears
2004-02-05 03:42:21 UTC (about 20 years ago)

Brush size and my tablet

hola,
On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 10:56:04PM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:

Hi,

Carol Spears writes:

Probably easier to use the "New" button instead.

right clicking and getting the menu from the "Untitled" brush icon in the dialog is much more fun though.

carol