RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Python-FU GUI

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Python-FU GUI cedric GEMY 30 Aug 22:44
  Python-FU GUI Michael Schumacher 30 Aug 22:26
  Python-FU GUI Carol Spears 31 Aug 02:21
Michael Schumacher
2006-08-30 22:26:29 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Python-FU GUI

cedric GEMY wrote:

But with PF-FILE it is impossible to select the directory. Is there any PF-DIR, or any solution to make them work ?

IIRC there have been some changes to PF-FILE in CVS. Which version do you use?

HTH,
Michael

cedric GEMY
2006-08-30 22:44:24 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Python-FU GUI

Hello,

i'm trying some nice python-fu. But i have trouble with those that use PF-File. In fact, they're usually made ro work recursively in every imagesof a directory. But with PF-FILE it is impossible to select the directory. Is there any PF-DIR, or any solution to make them work ?

Cedric

Carol Spears
2006-08-31 02:21:37 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Python-FU GUI

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 10:44:24PM +0200, cedric GEMY wrote:

i'm trying some nice python-fu. But i have trouble with those that use PF-File. In fact, they're usually made ro work recursively in every imagesof a directory. But with PF-FILE it is impossible to select the directory. Is there any PF-DIR, or any solution to make them work ?

you can use PF-STRING in the gui and then handle the filename with things from the python os module.

joao did this, and i did as well when the file selector was being broken for me the way you describe here.

carol