RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Thesis on open source

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

fb3b40e3050916113523851007@... 07 Oct 20:24
  Thesis on open source Hania Sabbidin Dimassi 21 Sep 17:14
Hania Sabbidin Dimassi
2005-09-21 17:14:50 UTC (over 18 years ago)

Thesis on open source

Hello,
I am a student at the American University of Beirut (AUB) currently working for a Masters degree in Engineering Management. I am in the process of conducting research work on managerial and organizational aspects of the open source software development process. Accordingly, I've devised a survey to which I am inviting a number of open source software developers to fill out.

I would thus very much appreciate your help in filling out the online survey, which may be accessed on:

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=281002

If you know of other developers you think may be willing to fill it out, please send them this message.

If you have any comments or feedback on the content or style of survey, or if you believe you can provide other information that may be useful for my thesis, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you in advance,

Hania Sabbidin

Engineering Management Programme American University of Beirut
Emails: hania.sd@gmail.com
hms09@aub.edu.lb