RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Compiling 2.2.3

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Compiling 2.2.3 David Gómez 08 Feb 16:17
David Gómez
2005-02-08 16:17:55 UTC (about 19 years ago)

Compiling 2.2.3

Hi all,

In the configuration process, i got this error:

[...] config.status: creating gimp-2.0.pc
config.status: creating gimpthumb-2.0.pc config.status: creating gimpui-2.0.pc config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged config.status: executing depfiles commands config.status: executing intltool commands sed: -e expression #5, char 24: unknown option to `s' sed: -e expression #5, char 24: unknown option to `s' sed: -e expression #5, char 24: unknown option to `s' config.status: executing default-1 commands config.status: executing libgimpbase/gimpversion.h commands config.status: libgimpbase/gimpversion.h is unchanged config.status: executing chmod-scripts commands config.status: executing sed-po-makefiles commands

After that, if i try to compile, it fails, and i think it's because of the above sed error. I have sed 4.1.2 installed.

Thanks,