RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

error in script-fu code....

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

error in script-fu code.... Dov Kruger 04 Jun 12:39
  error in script-fu code.... Sven Neumann 04 Jun 17:21
Dov Kruger
2004-06-04 12:39:17 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Carol suggested that removing the interactive flag from png-save might help. If I do that, I get an error that directly says that a parameter is missing from png-save, which is at least perfectly understandable. The script, with Carol's suggestion commented out, is below.

Anyone else with an answer, or with a good way to see where bugs in fu-scripts are in general?

thanks, Dov

(define
(dl-png2transindexed2 file)
(let*
(
(img (car
(file-png-load 1 file file)
)
)
(d (car (gimp-image-active-drawable img))) )
(gimp-layer-add-alpha (car (gimp-image-get-active-layer img))) (gimp-by-color-select d '(255 255 255) 0 2 0 0 0 0) (gimp-edit-clear)
(gimp-convert-indexed img 0 0 255 0 0 "") (file-png-save 1 img d file file 0 6 0 0 0 1 1) ; (file-png-save img d file file 0 6 0 0 0 1 1) )
)

(script-fu-register "dl-png2transindexed2" "/Xtns/Script-Fu/png2transindexed2"
"png2indexed2"
"Dov Kruger& Elena Zagrai"
"(c) 2004 Stevens Institute of Technology" "2004-02-25"
""
SF-FILENAME "File" "file.png"
)

Sven Neumann
2004-06-04 17:21:35 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Hi,

Dov Kruger writes:

Carol suggested that removing the interactive flag from png-save might help. If I do that, I get an error that directly says that a parameter is missing from png-save, which is at least perfectly understandable.

The point wasn't to remove the interactive flag from png-save but to add the interactive/non-interactive parameter when calling your script.

Sven