RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Absence of a web team

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Absence of a web team David Neary 15 May 00:43
  Absence of a web team Henrik Brix Andersen 15 May 12:52
   Absence of a web team David Neary 15 May 12:59
    Absence of a web team Henrik Brix Andersen 15 May 15:39
David Neary
2004-05-15 00:43:28 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Absence of a web team

Hi,

Earlier on in the week I asked if someone would volunteer to add some information to the website, and unfortunately to date that hasn't happened.

I would do it myself, if I had the time. But I won't have the time until the week after next, probably. And then we'll be under 5 weeks from GUADEC.

It seems like we don't have a web team any more (please, if someone is looking after www.gimp.org, correct me here). If that's the case, are there other people willing to fill this void? There are people who would like to contribute to the GIMP, and they currently can, tax-deductibly in the US, in 3 different ways.

Can we please get this information up on the site this weekend, and get it publicised early next week so that we can finally see where we are in relation to paying expenses? For the moment, we are stuck around $1400 which won't pay 1 plane ticket from the US at this stage (although it would have 2 weeks ago).

Cheers, Dave.

Henrik Brix Andersen
2004-05-15 12:52:51 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Absence of a web team

Hi,

On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 00:43, David Neary wrote:

It seems like we don't have a web team any more (please, if someone is looking after www.gimp.org, correct me here). If that's the case, are there other people willing to fill this void? There are people who would like to contribute to the GIMP, and they currently can, tax-deductibly in the US, in 3 different ways.

I have a couple of hours free later today which I will dedicate to www.gimp.org. I will put the donation instructions online and try to follow up on a couple of loose ends (Sven's recent postings to the gimp-web mailing list).

Regards, Brix

David Neary
2004-05-15 12:59:18 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Absence of a web team

Hi,

Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:

I have a couple of hours free later today which I will dedicate to www.gimp.org. I will put the donation instructions online and try to follow up on a couple of loose ends (Sven's recent postings to the gimp-web mailing list).

Thanks a lot Brix, it's appreciated :)

Cheers, Dave.

Henrik Brix Andersen
2004-05-15 15:39:06 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Absence of a web team

Hi,

On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 12:59, David Neary wrote:

Thanks a lot Brix, it's appreciated :)

I've added the supplied information to the GIMP website - and added a news item.

Regards,
Brix