RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Gimp-developer Digest, Vol 19, Issue 24

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Gimp-developer Digest, Vol 19, Issue 24 Christopher Sherlock 23 Apr 01:06
  things jesus did Carol Spears 23 Apr 05:22
Gimp-developer Digest, Vol 19, Issue 24 Markus Triska 23 Apr 14:14
Christopher Sherlock
2004-04-23 01:06:33 UTC (about 20 years ago)

Branko Collin wrote:

[snip]

Because there is no loss of dignity for naked children. Whether you are a religious person who follows the teachings of Christ, who said that children are without sin,

This is news to me! where did Jesus say that?

Chris

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This message is sent to you by
EPSON Australia Pty Limited ABN 91 002 625 783 3 Talavera Road, North Ryde, NSW, 2113, Australia. Phone 61-2 8899 3666 Fax 61-2 8899 3777

To Unsubscribe If you do not wish to receive electronic messages from EPSON Australia please click the link below and enter your preferences :

http://www.epson.com.au/subscriptions.asp

This message is intended only for use by the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it from your system and notify EPSON Australia by reply email.

This message has been scanned for viruses before being sent, but as Internet communications are not always secure, you should as a precaution scan this message (and any attachments) against any virus infection. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carol Spears
2004-04-23 05:22:33 UTC (about 20 years ago)

things jesus did

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 09:06:33AM +1000, Christopher Sherlock wrote:

Branko Collin wrote:

[snip]

Because there is no loss of dignity for naked children. Whether you are a religious person who follows the teachings of Christ, who said that children are without sin,

i dont know that he said that. but recently i have been thinking about the fishes and the loaves.

i have received my software community's equivelent of the "made up" fishes and loaves.

could jesus be the one who modeled the enron approach to business?

you cannot make food where there is none. even god obeys this.

carol

Markus Triska
2004-04-23 14:14:58 UTC (about 20 years ago)

He might be refering to Luke 18, 15-17.