RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

help needed for the web-site

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

help needed for the web-site Sven Neumann 11 Mar 04:43
Sven Neumann
2004-03-11 04:43:06 UTC (about 20 years ago)

help needed for the web-site

Hi,

I have been asked to make amorous advances towards everyone of you in order to convince you to join the effort of building a web-site that reflects the fact that GIMP is going 2.0. The plan is too work on what is mmmaybe,gimp.org at the moment and have it moved to www.gimp.org this weekend. But before this can happen, the site should be updated for 2.0. Let me cite the words of Shawn Amundson:

The only criteria for moving the site over will be content.

To make it easier to contribute, I will volunteer to accept text to be used on the website via the gimp-web mailing list, and I will use the contributions to modify the site this weekend. That should help anyone who does not have CVS access to contribute or just does not have time to markup the text or figure out the build system.

It would be extremely helpful to have someone provide really kick-ass screenshots of GIMP 2.0. It would be nice to integrate Wilber into the screenshots in some fashion.

So, if you can afford a good deal of spare time this weekend, please join the gimp-web mailing-list, join the #gimp irc channel and help us to make this new web-site happen.

Sven