RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

developer.gimp.org now in CVS

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

developer.gimp.org now in CVS Sven Neumann 13 Nov 00:31
  developer.gimp.org now in CVS Henrik Brix Andersen 13 Nov 11:37
Sven Neumann
2003-11-13 00:31:44 UTC (over 20 years ago)

Hi,

just wanted to let you know that the source for the developer.gimp.org web-site is now in CVS. The CVS module is gimp-web-devel and thanks to Yosh the site is automatically updated on CVS commits. The RSS feed doesn't update regularily yet but this should be fixed soon.

The site is build using DocBook XML. Adding content should be relatively straight-forward. I will add a README to CVS that explains how things work in more detail. First I need to write it though. So if you want to help with the site, please let me know.

Sven

Henrik Brix Andersen
2003-11-13 11:37:09 UTC (over 20 years ago)

On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 00:31, Sven Neumann wrote:

The site is build using DocBook XML. Adding content should be relatively straight-forward. I will add a README to CVS that explains how things work in more detail. First I need to write it though. So if you want to help with the site, please let me know.

As I have mentioned earlier I would like to help maintaining http://developer.gimp.org.

Sincerely, ./Brix