RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

OT, mostly

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

OT, mostly Carol Spears 26 Jul 18:38
Carol Spears
2003-07-26 18:38:25 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

OT, mostly

i am sitting here, mostly picking my nose, waiting for my ex room mate to get his shit out of my already crappy enough apartment without the ferret shit, waiting for email from this list to distract me with.

this room mate was very rude. he chased my friends away and drank coffee i made for years and years. rarely contributing to the resources or the actual process of making it. The coffee is actually a good example, as he got pissy one time because i took a cup before it had finished, he broke the part that allowed me to do this on the appliance. I had bought the new coffee maker.

this room mate would not even allow my family through the door.

the advice i got from my dad was to move, however, many of my resources went into helping this room mate flunk out of ee school.

he is supposedly coming today with a truck to remove his stuff. i think he needs to follow his own rules while removing his stuff from my residence. I am thinking that it would be fun to insist that his friends hang out with me from across the street and watch him make his system work. he is hanging out with a pack of christians lately and i could talk about bible stories all day long.

so here it is, i will be happy to provide boones farm for all that would like to hang out with me today and watch my brother (my ex-roommate) demonstrate how his rules were intended to work.

is there a better approach to this? i am astonished with the gimp developers and how they were able to work through some of the roughest of problems and make beautiful images in the end. I am wondering if your sense of judgement can embellish or rework my problems, maybe ending up with a better or more importantly, more entertaining solution.

sorry for the off topicness of this. thanks for your time and software
carol