RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

docbook and my wasted weekend

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

docbook and my wasted weekend Carol Spears 15 Jul 16:01
  docbook and my wasted weekend Sven Neumann 15 Jul 16:29
Carol Spears
2003-07-15 16:01:27 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

When everyone decides how the website and the rest of the gimp documents will
work together, please email your decision to me the Web Maintainer. Thanks for your time.

carol

Sven Neumann
2003-07-15 16:29:51 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

Hi,

Carol Spears writes:

When everyone decides how the website and the rest of the gimp documents will work together, please email your decision to me the Web Maintainer.

There are a few points you are raising here. First of all, your mail is (as usual) completely confusing but I will assume that it was not your intention to be understood but to confuse people. Let's see if I can help with this...

how the website and the rest of the gimp documents will work together

This is an interesting question but in order to discuss this (and perhaps come to a decision), we should first clarify what documents you are talking about and how they are related to the web-site.

please email your decision to me the Web Maintainer

You lost me here. The last thing I heard from you was that you quit the web-team. If that is not the case, you should probably tell people so. Until that has happened, I'd prefer if you not reclaimed the title Web Maintainer in any discussion related to gimp.org.

Sven