RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Travel pooling for Berlin

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Travel pooling for Berlin David Neary 09 May 20:15
  Travel pooling for Berlin Henrik Brix Andersen 10 May 12:20
David Neary
2003-05-09 20:15:57 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

Hi all,

I'm going to Berlin (for sure), but I now have the problem of how to get there. I'm traveling from Lyon, and so far the best option I've seen is the train to Paris in the evening, with a night train to Frankfurt and a morning connection to Berlin.

I would be more than happy to share travel costs and driving time with other people going to the conference, if there were people passing not too far from me in a car, for example... so this mail will serve (hopefully) 2 purposes.

1) Get people thinking about how they're going to travel if they're already on mainland Europe, and see if we can't meet up for the journey, and
2) Find out if there's anyone in France, or Spain, thinking of driving to Berlin, and willing to split costs. I won't have a car for the weekend unfortunately, unless Mrs. Neary comes too, but I would be willing to travel (even to Paris) to meet up with someone who was planning to drive.

So - who's coming from mainland Europe, and how?

Cheers, Dave.

Henrik Brix Andersen
2003-05-10 12:20:20 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

Hi,

On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 20:15, David Neary wrote:

So - who's coming from mainland Europe, and how?

I am planning on going to the camp as well. I'm traveling from Aarhus, Denmark either by train or bus. I'd be happy to meet up with other gimpy people to travel together, although I think Lyon is a bit too far out of my way ;-)

Anybody else from Denmark or Scandinavia planning to attend the camp?

Sincerely, ./Brix