RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

GAP moved to its own CVS module

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

GAP moved to its own CVS module Sven Neumann 25 Mar 22:10
  GAP moved to its own CVS module Carlos Perelló Marín 26 Mar 16:07
Sven Neumann
2003-03-25 22:10:39 UTC (about 21 years ago)

Hi,

as announced, Yosh and me moved GAP out of the GIMP CVS tree into its own CVS module. The files have been moved on the CVS server in order to keep the revision history intact. I have then added the necessary setup to build it and I've also merged the translations from gimp-1.2. The module is called gimp-gap.

I've done some minor changes and now it actually compiles against GIMP-1.3 and it seems to work basically. I'll leave it up to Wolfgang to take maintainership of this module (or delegate that to someone else). Of course I'll help with any problems if I can.

Salut, Sven

Carlos Perelló Marín
2003-03-26 16:07:44 UTC (about 21 years ago)

El mar, 25 de 03 de 2003 a las 22:10, Sven Neumann escribió:

Hi,

Hi

as announced, Yosh and me moved GAP out of the GIMP CVS tree into its own CVS module. The files have been moved on the CVS server in order to keep the revision history intact. I have then added the necessary setup to build it and I've also merged the translations from gimp-1.2. The module is called gimp-gap.

The new module is now added to translations status pages. (It will appear in about 8 hours).

Cheers.

I've done some minor changes and now it actually compiles against GIMP-1.3 and it seems to work basically. I'll leave it up to Wolfgang to take maintainership of this module (or delegate that to someone else). Of course I'll help with any problems if I can.

Salut, Sven _______________________________________________ gnome-i18n mailing list
gnome-i18n@gnome.org
http://lists.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n