RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

public apology for yosh.

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

public apology for yosh. Hunter Peress 31 Jan 09:34
  public apology for yosh. Manish Singh 31 Jan 11:44
Hunter Peress
2003-01-31 09:34:12 UTC (about 21 years ago)

public apology for yosh.

one night, I (skimpIzu) came to #gimp and while having a conversation with carol, yosh joined in and felt my comments were innapropriate.

I was immediately glined off the server irregardless of the fact that I was having normal conversations in other rooms (and in fact in #gimp as well). Since then (about 2 weeks ago), yosh has glined me on sight, demanding that I apologize to the public.

Out of respect for the gimp community I have no desire for this email thread to grow into something anything more harmful than this situation already is.

As yosh has repeatedly seen that I do not have the means to administer this public apology to the people that witnessed this behavior he reacted to (namely carol, and himself) , I am truly sorry that I have to bring these matters to this more innapropriate level of wasteful broadcast.

I truly hope that this is not a subversive attempt to lure me out and have me further censored.

Manish Singh
2003-01-31 11:44:57 UTC (about 21 years ago)

public apology for yosh.

Gah. Sorry about this noise folks. This person apparently can't follow simple directions.

-Yosh

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 02:34:12AM -0600, Hunter Peress wrote:

one night, I (skimpIzu) came to #gimp and while having a conversation with carol, yosh joined in and felt my comments were innapropriate.

I was immediately glined off the server irregardless of the fact that I was having normal conversations in other rooms (and in fact in #gimp as well). Since then (about 2 weeks ago), yosh has glined me on sight, demanding that I apologize to the public.

Out of respect for the gimp community I have no desire for this email thread to grow into something anything more harmful than this situation already is.

As yosh has repeatedly seen that I do not have the means to administer this public apology to the people that witnessed this behavior he reacted to (namely carol, and himself) , I am truly sorry that I have to bring these matters to this more innapropriate level of wasteful broadcast.

I truly hope that this is not a subversive attempt to lure me out and have me further censored.