RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

windows gimp 1.2.4 source in CVS

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

windows gimp 1.2.4 source in CVS Tor Lillqvist 27 Jan 09:50
Tor Lillqvist
2003-01-27 09:50:37 UTC (over 21 years ago)

windows gimp 1.2.4 source in CVS

Mat Caughron writes:

Tor:

I put your recently posted source for gimp-1.2.4 into CVS for the sourceforge project at wingimp.sourceforge.net http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/gimp-1.2.4-tml-20030119-src.zip

Ughh, NO NO NO. Please don't. That is totally silly and counter-productive. GIMP source code already is in CVS (cvs.gnome.org). I have local changes I haven't committed to the (real) GIMP CVS, true. But that doesn't mean that there is a need for a different CVS repository. Even a branch would cause too much complexity, IMHO.

As soon as 1.2.4 has been officially released I'll try to see how many of my local changes I can integrate cleanly into the official sources and commit to CVS, but I don't want to do that until after 1.2.4 has been released. I'm afraid of breaking stuff and delaying the release even further.

Can you give me your sourceforge name so I can give you read/write control over the project?

I don't want to have anything to do with it.

--tml