RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

path file format spec?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

path file format spec? Roman Joost 24 Nov 19:20
  path file format spec? Branko Collin 24 Nov 20:06
  path file format spec? Bernhard Herzog 25 Nov 11:53
path file format spec? Sven Neumann 25 Nov 12:00
Roman Joost
2002-11-24 19:20:52 UTC (over 21 years ago)

path file format spec?

I try to create a converter from a gimp path file to sketch. I tried to understand the path format, but running into trouble.

I tried to look a bit in the internet if i can find some specs about the file format, but didnt find anything.

If someone know, where to look let me know :)

Thanks, Roman

Branko Collin
2002-11-24 20:06:23 UTC (over 21 years ago)

path file format spec?

On 24 Nov 2002, at 19:20, Roman Joost wrote:

I try to create a converter from a gimp path file to sketch. I tried to understand the path format, but running into trouble.

I tried to look a bit in the internet if i can find some specs about the file format, but didnt find anything.

If someone know, where to look let me know :)

There's some Usenet discussion about the format archived at .

Bernhard Herzog
2002-11-25 11:53:34 UTC (over 21 years ago)

path file format spec?

Roman Joost writes:

I try to create a converter from a gimp path file to sketch.

Sketch (at least the sources) comes with a script that can read path files: Misc/read_gimp_path.py

I haven't used it for quite some time, so I'm not completely sure whether it still works.

Bernhard

Sven Neumann
2002-11-25 12:00:10 UTC (over 21 years ago)

path file format spec?

Hi,

Roman Joost writes:

I'd suggest you have a look at gimppath2svg.py, a Python script that you will find in the tools directory of the GIMP source tree (I'm not sure if it is in 1.2 already). Perhaps sketch can handle SVG, your problem would be solved then.

Salut, Sven