RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Warp transform: spacing option

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Warp transform: spacing option Julien Hardelin 16 Jun 05:37
  Warp transform: spacing option Ell via gimp-developer-list 16 Jun 13:11
   Warp transform: spacing option Julien Hardelin 16 Jun 19:20
Julien Hardelin
2017-06-16 05:37:22 UTC (almost 7 years ago)

Hello developers,

Sorry to disturb you again : I have difficulty in documenting the Spacing option of Warp Transform.

Checking or unchecking this option makes no difference in the result of Move pixels.

I thought it could be related to the Stroke periodically option (that has a Rate option), but I can see no difference after checking or unchecking it also.

And no reference on the Web.

Please help me for these two options.

Julien

Ell via gimp-developer-list
2017-06-16 13:11:53 UTC (almost 7 years ago)

On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 07:37:22 +0200 Julien Hardelin wrote:

Hello developers,

Sorry to disturb you again : I have difficulty in documenting the Spacing option of Warp Transform.

Checking or unchecking this option makes no difference in the result of Move pixels.

I thought it could be related to the Stroke periodically option (that has a Rate option), but I can see no difference after checking or unchecking it also.

I'd suggest waiting with the documentation of these options, as they're likely to change. The interplay between them is indeed a bit vague at the moment. Ultimately, they'll most likely behave similarly to the "spacing", "motion only", and "rate" options of the airbrush tool.

-- Ell

Julien Hardelin
2017-06-16 19:20:55 UTC (almost 7 years ago)

OK. Thank you Elle.

Julien

Le 16/06/2017 à 15:11, Ell via gimp-developer-list a écrit :

On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 07:37:22 +0200 Julien Hardelin wrote:

Hello developers,

I'd suggest waiting with the documentation of these options, as they're likely to change. The interplay between them is indeed a bit vague at the moment. Ultimately, they'll most likely behave similarly to the "spacing", "motion only", and "rate" options of the airbrush tool.

-- Ell
_______________________________________________ gimp-developer-list mailing list
List address: gimp-developer-list@gnome.org List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer-list List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-developer-list