RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

A little smile from more GIMP users

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

CABdJpS4n5e++uFf0t3oVok78co... 26 Oct 19:15
  CABdJpS7kVD5CtPyG37jR2=5jNr... 26 Oct 19:15
   A little smile from more GIMP users C R 26 Oct 19:14
    A little smile from more GIMP users Pat David 26 Oct 19:15
C R
2016-10-26 19:14:46 UTC (over 7 years ago)

One of my recent contacts emailed me today with this thankyou note. Really, it's a thankyou to the devs and community of GIMP, so I thought I'd share (with permission, of course):

"Thank you for sending me to Blender 3D. I like it. I am learning to use it.
Please know that I have slowly got our entire office to drop our paid image editors in favor of GIMP. (~20 users) Thank you so much for continuing to support it."

-Redmond Silver

Gave me warm fuzzies. -C

Pat David
2016-10-26 19:15:48 UTC (over 7 years ago)

Yay! Thanks for sharing!
On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 3:15 PM C R wrote:

One of my recent contacts emailed me today with this thankyou note. Really, it's a thankyou to the devs and community of GIMP, so I thought I'd share (with permission, of course):

"Thank you for sending me to Blender 3D. I like it. I am learning to use it.
Please know that I have slowly got our entire office to drop our paid image editors in favor of GIMP. (~20 users) Thank you so much for continuing to support it."

-Redmond Silver

Gave me warm fuzzies. -C
_______________________________________________ gimp-developer-list mailing list
List address: gimp-developer-list@gnome.org List membership:
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer-list List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-developer-list