RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

About an online school for GIMP

This discussion is connected to the gimp-web-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

About an online school for GIMP imeros 12 Oct 20:12
  About an online school for GIMP Alexandre Prokoudine 14 Oct 13:05
imeros
2015-10-12 20:12:49 UTC (over 8 years ago)

Hello,
I could not find where to address this -- 'Contacting Us' at gimp.org did not give me any better hint.
Please forward this as you like. Thanks.

-----

My name is John Geropoulos and i am working on an online e-Learning system about image authoring.
My choice for the software was: GIMP.

It is all about an online school, which may be considered as a *GIMP School* as well.
You can see information in this URL: http://www.oramaphotos.gr/en/elearning-en/image-processing-en

Before publishing the school on the web, i would like some kind of "recognition" from the GIMP team. That is, a simple word to just say that this school is worth of something and someone can benefit.
I would be grateful if some 'official' judgement is made and i receive a right to use for example a logo or a recommendation.

The school was initially built in the greek language - intented for greek users -
but later i translated the first part to english, making it accessible to english-speaking users as well.
So please note that it has not been translated completely - it is a lot of work for me -
but it will be completed at some time in the future.

-----

I have no idea where to send this message, so please forward it to someone who you think might be interested. Thank you,
best wishes,
-jg

Alexandre Prokoudine
2015-10-14 13:05:21 UTC (over 8 years ago)

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 11:12 PM, imeros wrote:

My name is John Geropoulos and i am working on an online e-Learning system about image authoring.
My choice for the software was: GIMP.

It is all about an online school, which may be considered as a *GIMP School* as well.
You can see information in this URL: http://www.oramaphotos.gr/en/elearning-en/image-processing-en

Before publishing the school on the web, i would like some kind of "recognition" from the GIMP team. That is, a simple word to just say that this school is worth of something and someone can benefit.

Hello, John.

Given that the content is in Greek, I'm not sure how we could evaluate it other than have a look at the list of lessons.

You don't need our permission to use the logo, although we do ask you to use it wisely.

Alex