RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Trying to Build GEGL on Debian Jessie AMD64

This discussion is connected to the gegl-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Trying to Build GEGL on Debian Jessie AMD64 Syber Raith 29 Oct 19:06
Syber Raith
2014-10-29 19:06:16 UTC (over 9 years ago)

Trying to Build GEGL on Debian Jessie AMD64

Hi,

I am trying to build GIMP 2.8 with a Debian Jesie system on a multi-core AMD64 machine. I have pulled the latest sources for BABL, GEGL, and GIMP from GIT. GEGL will configure and build without complaint. Then it passes all but a couple of tests.

When I try to build GIMP thereafter, GIMP will configure and and build without complaint. Then GIMP will fail many tests.

Is there anybody that can help trouble shoot this?

I have the full make check output for GEGL if that would help, and there's this:

gegl-xml (param_set color-model): enum GeglAlienMapColorModel has no value 'RGB' /src/gimp-dev/gegl/tests/compositions/reference/edge-sobel.png and src/gimp-dev/gegl/tests/compositions/output/ed$ wrong pixels : 115926/115926 (100.00%) max ?e : 106.727
avg ?e (wrong) : 19.100(wrong) 19.100(total) /src/gimp-dev/gegl/tests/compositions/reference/reinhard05.png and src/gimp-dev/gegl/tests/compositions/output/re$ wrong pixels : 31680/31680 (100.00%) max ?e : 0.707
avg ?e (wrong) : 0.118(wrong) 0.118(total)

This is the only evidence of something awry that I can find. Presumably causes a cascade of further errs in GIMP.

SR