RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

save brushes, dynamics and tool preferences as compressed brush

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

save brushes, dynamics and tool preferences as compressed brush Johann 27 Oct 14:12
  save brushes, dynamics and tool preferences as compressed brush Alexandre Prokoudine 27 Oct 14:23
Johann
2014-10-27 14:12:19 UTC (over 9 years ago)

Hi,
I'd like if i could save: Tool presets including: brushes, dynamics and tool preferences as a compressed brush file, maybe. I like very much the idea to control different properties of a tool separately, but feel the necessity to backup my elaborated tools in a -easier- way.

Creating and refining the right tools is a lot of work, even with the new brush engine, lets valorize/streamline that effort.

Alexandre Prokoudine
2014-10-27 14:23:10 UTC (over 9 years ago)

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 6:12 PM, Johann wrote:

Hi,
I'd like if i could save: Tool presets including: brushes, dynamics and tool preferences as a compressed brush file, maybe.

http://libregraphicsworld.org/blog/entry/gimp-krita-mypaint-teams-discuss-common-brushpack-format

In other words, it's been on the radar for a while. Feel free to submit patches or hire someone to implement this.

Alex