RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

pin references

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

pin references Johann 09 Jun 18:06
  pin references Joao S. O. Bueno 19 Jun 18:37
Johann
2014-06-09 18:06:33 UTC (almost 10 years ago)

pin references

Hi,
please add the ability to:
-pin reference pictures outside the image boundaries

Outside because for now i have to insert reference images inside my canvas, covering parts of my work. Ive to move the refs around while im painting and this annoys me a bit. I think having two screens isnt a standard for everyone. Not all my refs are digital, but a lot of these, yes.

have a nice day! jo

Joao S. O. Bueno
2014-06-19 18:37:58 UTC (almost 10 years ago)

pin references

On 9 June 2014 15:06, Johann wrote:

Hi,
please add the ability to:
-pin reference pictures outside the image boundaries

Outside because for now i have to insert reference images inside my canvas, covering parts of my work. Ive to move the refs around while im painting and this annoys me a bit. I think having two screens isnt a standard for everyone. Not all my refs are digital, but a lot of these, yes.

GIMP can do that since pré 1.0 -
It can't to that in the new "single window mode" - but allyou have to tdo is to use the regular
multple Window interface, and open your reference picture as another image - then use the
facilities of your Window manager to deal with it as you prefer.

have a nice day!
jo
_______________________________________________ gimp-developer-list mailing list
List address: gimp-developer-list@gnome.org List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer-list List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-developer-list