RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Feature Request(if wrong way to ask, sorry)

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Feature Request(if wrong way to ask, sorry) Marek Lukáš 10 Feb 16:01
  Feature Request(if wrong way to ask, sorry) Ofnuts 10 Feb 21:27
Marek Lukáš
2014-02-10 16:01:13 UTC (about 10 years ago)

I use Gimp for awhile and I simply love it. But I came to idea to repattern something on a picture (change pattern of walls and floor) but as I found out I would need to create pattern as one huge image with right sizes and then use built-in perspective tool to adjust it. Could you please think about adding something like Perspective pattern tool? You would just select area with right perspective and then select fill this area with... . As I said, if this is wrong way to do feature request or it's already doable I want to apologize myself. I was googling as I could but haven't come to any solution.

Marek Lukáš
-- 
Marek Lukáš
Ofnuts
2014-02-10 21:27:16 UTC (about 10 years ago)

On 02/10/2014 05:01 PM, Marek Lukáš wrote:

I use Gimp for awhile and I simply love it. But I came to idea to repattern something on a picture (change pattern of walls and floor) but as I found out I would need to create pattern as one huge image with right sizes and then use built-in perspective tool to adjust it. Could you please think about adding something like Perspective pattern tool? You would just select area with right perspective and then select fill this area with... . As I said, if this is wrong way to do feature request or it's already doable I want to apologize myself. I was googling as I could but haven't come to any solution.

Did you try the perspective clone tool in "pattern" mode?