RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

OS X Build Server (VM)

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

OS X Build Server (VM) Tobias Vogel 27 Dec 13:15
  OS X Build Server (VM) Alexandre Prokoudine 28 Dec 16:35
  OS X Build Server (VM) Sven Claussner 28 Dec 20:38
Tobias Vogel
2013-12-27 13:15:36 UTC (over 10 years ago)

OS X Build Server (VM)

Hi everybody,

when I read the "[Gimp-user] Looking back at 2013"-thread on the Mailing Lists Archive page, I stumbled upon the remark, that there is a need for a OS X Server to provide Mac builds of GIMP. I do have a OS X Server running and could provide one or more VMs running OS X (I could offer almost any Version from 10.5 SL onwards including 10.9 Maverick).

If there is still a need for such VMs and this offer sounds interesting for this purpose, don't hesitate to contact me via this email-address.

Regards,

Tobias Vogel Zurich, Switzerland

Alexandre Prokoudine
2013-12-28 16:35:23 UTC (over 10 years ago)

OS X Build Server (VM)

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Tobias Vogel wrote:

Hi everybody,

when I read the "[Gimp-user] Looking back at 2013"-thread on the Mailing Lists Archive page, I stumbled upon the remark, that there is a need for a OS X Server to provide Mac builds of GIMP. I do have a OS X Server running and could provide one or more VMs running OS X (I could offer almost any Version from 10.5 SL onwards including 10.9 Maverick).

If there is still a need for such VMs and this offer sounds interesting for this purpose, don't hesitate to contact me via this email-address.

Hi Tobias,

Thanks a lot for the offer! We'll get back to you ASAP :)

Alexandre

Sven Claussner
2013-12-28 20:38:38 UTC (over 10 years ago)

OS X Build Server (VM)

Hi Tobias,

first of all thank you very much for your offer and sorry that I couldn't reply earlier (I was on a holiday trip and came back today).

I'm the maintainer of our continuous integration system (CI system, Jenkins). Currently I'm about to do some basic clean up work and one of the next steps are continuous and/or nightly builds for the OS X platform. Currently I think we would at least need a VM of the latest OS X (Mavericks) and perhaps one older version, but it's not completely decided yet. I'll contact you at the given time.

Happy GIMPing and a happy new year,

Sven