RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Open Source research

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Open Source research Jits Krol 17 Apr 18:16
Jits Krol
2012-04-17 18:16:40 UTC (about 12 years ago)

Open Source research

Dearest Gimp developers,

My name is Jits Krol, a master student social and organizational psychology student in Leiden, the Netherlands. For my master thesis I am researching one of the factors that might foster engagement of volunteers in Open Source projects. With this knowledge, future Open Source projects might be aided to keep their volunteers engaged, and subsequently lay an empirical basis for future research. Here you can help!

Atached is a 5-7 minute online survey. I know that these can be a bit dull, but this is the only way to get the vast amounts of data needed to be able to conclude anything. If you would be willing to help I would be truly grateful! You are doing the social sciences (and, if you're concerned with the engagement of volunteers in open source projects, maybe even yourself) a big favour.

Sincere thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Jits Krol

https://uleidenss.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8jgmLHsvuymV36s