RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

overwrite old PDFs with new ones?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

overwrite old PDFs with new ones? Roman Joost 03 Aug 19:06
  overwrite old PDFs with new ones? Axel Wernicke 03 Aug 20:37
   overwrite old PDFs with new ones? Choi, Ji-Hui 03 Aug 21:42
Roman Joost
2007-08-03 19:06:47 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

Hi folks,

I'm revamping our project page for our release. What are we going to do with the PDF files for GIMP 2.2? Leave them where they are and update/overwrite them with new ones? Or should I move them, as it is done with the HTML files to their own directory for download.

I'm asking, because the PDF files can be very handy, but they're still not 'ready-to-release'.

Greetings,

Axel Wernicke
2007-08-03 20:37:16 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

Hi,

I'd vote for overwriting. If somebody is eager to grab a pdf he could still get the new 2.4 one - the difference is not that huge and most of the things in the 2.4 manual is still valid for 2.2.

Greetings, lexA

Am 03.08.2007 um 19:06 schrieb Roman Joost:

Hi folks,

I'm revamping our project page for our release. What are we going to do
with the PDF files for GIMP 2.2? Leave them where they are and update/overwrite them with new ones? Or should I move them, as it is done with the HTML files to their own directory for download.

I'm asking, because the PDF files can be very handy, but they're still not 'ready-to-release'.

Greetings,

Choi, Ji-Hui
2007-08-03 21:42:56 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

On 8/4/07, Axel Wernicke wrote:

I'd vote for overwriting. If somebody is eager to grab a pdf he could still get the new 2.4 one - the difference is not that huge and most of the things in the 2.4 manual is still valid for 2.2.

I agree, too