RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

New Bulid System

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

New Bulid System Roman Joost 13 Jun 10:41
  New Bulid System Daniel Egger 13 Jun 10:46
   New Bulid System Roman Joost 13 Jun 11:17
  New Bulid System Axel Wernicke 13 Jun 10:56
Roman Joost
2007-06-13 10:41:47 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

New Bulid System

Hi folks,

in order to create the next release our build system is currently completely rewritten (#445962).

I want to submit his patches as soon as possible to have it tested by others than only me. I'm sorry for any inconvenience it may cause. Please let me know if there are any problems after the switch.

Thanks!

Daniel Egger
2007-06-13 10:46:56 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

New Bulid System

On 13.06.2007, at 10:41, Roman Joost wrote:

I want to submit his patches as soon as possible to have it tested by others than only me. I'm sorry for any inconvenience it may cause. Please let me know if there are any problems after the switch.

Are you sure it is attached to the bug?

Servus, Daniel

Axel Wernicke
2007-06-13 10:56:06 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

New Bulid System

I'd love to test it @ OS X, but unfortunately I'm away from my machine til friday.

2007/6/13, Roman Joost :

Hi folks,

in order to create the next release our build system is currently completely rewritten (#445962).

Thanks! --
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de
email: romanofski at gimp.org

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFGb63L8CscaEkpx0IRApi6AJ0Ujud03siquTxXins9sxRbOM4OmQCfWSPQ +wix5M+A6qCXHz11znUWQHs=
=/pE0
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

_______________________________________________ Gimp-docs mailing list
Gimp-docs at lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU
https://lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU/mailman/listinfo/gimp-docs

Roman Joost
2007-06-13 11:17:14 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

New Bulid System

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 10:46:56AM +0200, Daniel Egger wrote:

On 13.06.2007, at 10:41, Roman Joost wrote:

Are you sure it is attached to the bug?

No... the patch is not attached to the bug, because I created the bug afterwards I already got his patches.

Greetings,