RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Wacom tablet

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Wacom tablet sufyan bakir 07 May 06:19
  Wacom tablet Choi, Ji-Hui 07 May 06:58
  Wacom tablet Axel Wernicke 07 May 13:12
sufyan bakir
2007-05-07 06:19:20 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

Wacom tablet

I am using Gimp on Mac OSX 10.4.9. I have a Wacom tablet connected to my PC but cannot seem to have the pressure sensitivity working.
In the File > Preferences > Input Devices > it did not detect the connected Wacom tablet.
How to activate this function? Please help. Thank you.
-------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: /lists/gimp-docs/attachments/20070507/ce765e63/attachment.html

Choi, Ji-Hui
2007-05-07 06:58:49 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

Wacom tablet

Hello sufyan.

you can get the answer from gimp-user at lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU, not here. or come in irc.
server : irc.gimp.org:6666
channel : #gimp

Good luck

Axel Wernicke
2007-05-07 13:12:46 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

Wacom tablet

Hi Sufyan,

Am 07.05.2007 um 06:19 schrieb sufyan bakir:

I am using Gimp on Mac OSX 10.4.9. I have a Wacom tablet connected to my PC but cannot seem to have the pressure sensitivity working.
In the File > Preferences > Input Devices > it did not detect the connected Wacom tablet.

Although this is not the right mailing list (gimp-user would be a better place) I can answer your question. Unfortuntely the pressure sensitivity is not going to work in GIMP at OS X right now. I know this does not help you (us) right now, but it's not GIMPs fault, but a missing function in Apples X11 application. Good news is, that there might be a native gtk (which is the GIMPs toolkit) in the future, which replaces X11 for GIMP at OS X.

Greetings, lexA

How to activate this function? Please help. Thank you.